Application / account
Note: you may still have valid Bundles with instruction credit, but you cannot allocate them. In that case, go to My Account -> Manage users -> Choose a Linked user -> User Bundles. Once all allowed instructions have been used, click on 'Remove bundle from user'. Now you can assign a Bundle (which is still valid) at the bottom at Company Bundles.
|BCI||Beijer CAN Interface; see Products\Interfaces\CAN.|
|CAN||Controller Area Network.|
|API||Automatic Pulse Interface; see Products\Interfaces\Signal.|
|DLC||Data Link Connector or (E)OBD.|
|PGFI||Transducer (Hall-type) for Fiat (installation on gearbox).|
|PGMAG||Universal (inductive) transducer (installation on drive-shaft).|
|SSW||SpeedSwitch; see Products\Interfaces\Signal.|
|Wd||a parameter for the number of pulses, generated each kilometer by the cars speedsignal.|
1. Determine the software version (white sticker on the back of BCI). For example: PA.1000.MV.AAJF.204
2. Enter the software version here and click OK. The Application List associated with that software version is displayed.
3. Scroll to the correct car model and determine the best BUS-ID based on the required outputs.
4. Enter the BUS-ID on INCAR home.
5. Connect the BCI according to the CAN connections belonging to that BUS-ID from the INCAR instruction.
P *. ****. **. ****. ***
If the software version is known, you can check on the corresponding Application List (see item Application List BCI) whether the BCI is suitable for the car.
View all standard and custom Application Lists here.
- 1. Open the Application List belonging to the BCI (see item Application List BCI)
- 2. Scroll to the correct car model and determine the best BUS-ID based on the required outputs.
- 3. Enter the BUS-ID on INCAR home.
- 4. Connect the BCI according to the CAN connections belonging to that BUS-ID from the INCAR instruction.
A BCS Ready BCI can be recognized by the BCS Ready logo. Every BCI has three LEDs: the PWR-LED, the CAN-LED and the COM-LED. See the table with the possible status of the LEDs. If the COM-LED is lit, the BCI has become vehicle specific. That means that the BCI is only suitable for the car model in which it was put into use. This status will only be reached over time and has no further influence on the operation of the BCI. Until the BCI becomes vehicle specific the COM-LED will not light up and will be universal and suitable for almost every left-hand drive European car.
|Off||Off||Off||BCI in sleeping mode or no Power Supply|
|On||Blinking||Off||BCI in recognition mode (max. 20 sec. during installation)|
|On||Blinking||On||BCI in recognition mode (max. 20 sec. during installation) Vehicle specific|
|On||On||Off||BCI operational | Multi vehicle (startup fase, new interface)|
|On||On||On||BCI operational | Vehicle specific|